Why did I choose EgyFWD udacity digital marketing and why you should?

 As a pharmacist I graudated from Nahda university of pharmaceutical sciences with lots of dreams and hope to work in the pharmaceutical field. But as a pharmacist I found that my job was not a high-paying job so I kept searching for a side job (or an online job to do in my leisure time)

●After graduation I faced more challenging bumps and tasks in the practical world and it was frustrating for me to get a job as a fresh graduate without any skills or experience at all.

●And because of the upcoming and demanding challenges that were in front of my face whenever I searched for a job I asked many of my collegues and friends about how to start on the road of practical world and what should I learn and what experience to aquire to increase my chances of getting a high-salary jobs.

●I first went after improving my technical and personal skills through courses and one of the best courses I've ever seen in my life are the courses provided by udacity with collaboration with Egypt ministery of information (EgyFWD)

●And in particular digital marketing branch I currently completed the first course (challenger) and still going forward to finish the professional and advanced tracks. And I'm sure they will significantly help me improve my monthly income.

●There are many reasons to start applying for the scholarship provided by Egyfwd udacity courses and the most important reason is that they put you in the right track of improving your skills and help you compete with the modern and demanding life requirements as the online jobs are more convenient and more profitable than usual jobs.

●The second reason of why you should start applying now is that those three branches of the course are the most paying fields in the internet now.

●The course itself is categorized and divided by bite-sized chunks which helps you keep your attention and never drown in some plain, unrelated information.

●and in the end of every course there is a test to complete with a certificate that can be aquired and downloaded as a PDF. It really is a chance you can not waste.

Comments